Every journey we craft is built from scratch. It's your day and we strive to make it special, fun, and memorable. Everyone can indulge and enjoy the wine country to its fullest.
Our Journey's Are:
- Private - just for you and yours, we do not combine parties.
- Customized - we create an itinerary based on what you want to see, taste, and do.
- Organized - our wine tours are thoughtfully planned to make the most of every minute while never feeling hurried.
- Affordable - we provide a great service at reasonable rates.
- Comfortable - our car and van are easy to get in and out of and every guest enjoys a smooth ride.
- Unforgettable - crafting beautiful memories one adventure at a time.
- Professional - we are fully licensed through the California Public Utilities Commission (TCP 36097 B), and insured accordingly.
- Fun - how could they not be?
Booking: Here's what we are going to ask;
- What are your tasting preferences: Cabernet, Chardonnay, Pinot Noir, Sauvignon Blanc, Sparkling Wines, Syrah, Red Blends, Zinfandel, Beer etc?
- What kind/size of wineries interest you?
- Are there any wineries you know you want to visit?
- What kind of eating experience/s are you looking for: deli sandwiches to picnic with, sit-down lunch, gourmet dinner and/or recommendations for after your tour?
- Your pick-up location (typically hotel or home)?
- Any special requests or events you're celebrating?
Regions: Here are the areas in Wine Country we cover;
Sonoma, Napa, and Mendocino Counties are physically large and geographically diverse. Each has its own culture, and they also differ in other ways:
- Santa Rosa, Sonoma County is home to Wine Country Car and Driver and over 500 wineries within twelve distinct wine-growing districts. Sonoma County also has world famous craft breweries and a thriving farm to table food movement. It is considered more laid back than some of its neighbors to the east providing a less hurried and more personal experience. The landscape includes coastal redwoods and rolling hills, so a scenic tour here is guaranteed. Chardonnay, Cabernet Sauvignon, and Pinot Noir make up 62% of the grape acreage with Merlot, Zinfandel, and Sauvignon Blanc rounding out the top six varietals. Because of the cooler growing region, grapes generally have longer “hang time” resulting in concentrated, fruit-forward wines with softer tannin's.
- Napa Valley tends to be more formal and grand with mostly big wineries. There are also smaller hidden gems mixed in, which gives you a choice to experience Napa Valley from a different perspective. There are charming towns to visit; Calistoga, St. Helena, Rutherford, Oakville and Yountville. The large valley with more than 110 micro-climates from north to south is home to 500 plus wineries which account for about 4% of California's wine production. Napa Valley is most renowned for Cabernet Sauvignon and Merlot whose grapes thrive in this region.
- Mendocino County's beautiful Anderson Valley is considered to be like Sonoma County and Napa Valley were 20 or 30 years ago. It is only 15 miles long yet home to over 30 wineries and a world renowned brewery. As written in the Wall Street Journal it feels unhurried, uncrowded, and unpretentious, where you'll probably get to quiz the winemaker about what you're drinking. One of California's coolest growing areas it is noted for sparkling wine, Riesling, Chardonnay, Pinot Noir and Gewürztraminer.
One thing is for sure, wherever you travel in the Northern California Wine Country you will find people passionate about what they do and eager to share it with you.